Friday 2 August 2013

Diseases and Dangers You Will Face - Part II

Hello Again, Soldiers.
                                     As I told you in my last version of this guide, I will continue my Dangers and Diseases guide.

I want to start by talking about Trench Foot, a disease that may affect your feet when rain will pour down. Trench Foot is a disease that 'Blows Up' your feet.

When the soil mixes with water, the mixture fills up trenches and it becomes virtually impossible to walk around. The mixture fills up the the space in your footwear and the germs and bacteria turns your feet into this disgusting,ugly sight:

You will have no choice but to suffer this.

I will not go into too much detail about this:

When soldiers died, they were buried where they fell, because there was no time to thoroughly bury the bodies. And bodies would rise out of the soil because of the rain. Bodies would be eat by rats and they would decay.

This is a 2nd installment on Dangers and Diseases, there may be a third.

Good Day.

Cmdr. Alfred Baptiste Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment